Thursday 4 September 2014

Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos

Sorry Love Quotes For Him Biography
Source:- Google.com.pk
Welcome to PakEarn.com (Facebook Photo Posting Jobs)
Sometimes in life we end up doing things that we regret later, but all this is given for we are humans after all and we all do make mistakes. So when in life you come across such decisions when you couldn't do better, then all you can do is apologize to the ones you might have hurt in the process.
To help you apologize we have for you “I am Sorry Quotes for him”, so that you can tell him from the bottom of your heart that you did not mean to hurt him. Let our quotes help you tell him that he means the world to you, and that you would do anything to make it up to him for your mistake.
"It's getting to the point where I am no fun anymore, I am sorry. Sometimes it hurts so badly I must cry out loud, ' I am lonely.' I am yours, you are mine, you are what you are, you make it hard."
"I am sorry I could not see my father."
"I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours." 
"Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn't with me as against me."  
"Except for the young or very happy, I can't say I am sorry for anyone who dies."  
"Public opinion, I am sorry to say, will bear a great deal of nonsense. There is scarcely any absurdity so gross, whether in religion, politics, science or manners, which it will not bear."  
"I am sorry to say that sometimes matters of very small importance waste a good deal of precious time, by the long and repeated speeches and chicanery of gentlemen who will not wholly throw off the lawyer even in Congress."  
"The words are all gone, the time's been too long but it's not too late to say I'm sorry to a friend"  
"Play fair. Don't hit people. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
 I am really sorry for all that I have done and all that I have put you through. You don't deserve any of what I said and did. Please forgive me this one time.
I really messed up and trust me this is not the first time. But I want you to know that
I have learnt my lessons each and every time. This time is no different.
Everyone makes mistakes just like I have. Everyone has a fall just like I have. But trust me baby I did not mean to do it and if I had a chance, I would change it completely. I know this is my fault and that I should have never done what I did. But then I believe that you are a kind person and that is why I fell in love with you.
 Together there is nothing that we cannot overcome. I know I have done wrong but I know that even this will pass away just like everything else.
The distance and the time difference between us fade away in my mind when I think of your sweet face and the kind smile on your lips.
 I could never have asked for someone better than you. You are the one who is loving and true. I will always be waiting for the day of your return just like the deserts wait for the rains.
"And he knew that he'd never have to say to me that he was sorry. His hand against my face, trying to wipe away my tears, said it all." 
Apologizing is like white-out. It covers up the mistake, but it never totally goes away
"I place this unfair burden on people just so they can save me from myself. But I don't need a knight in shining armor. I need a partner. Someone who I am proud to love, who is proud to love me back, in spite of all my flaws. And you're it. You're the one. I'm so sorry." 
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
     Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In              Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos 
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
 
 Sorry Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes for Him Tumblr In Hindi Tagalog in Spanish from the Heart PHotos
There are a lot of things that makes me miss you. Your warm embrace Your loving kissing Your gentle touch Happy moments that I’ll forever cherish Please tell me you forgive me coz I miss you so! I’m so sorry. Please let’s try again.

Read more at: http://messages.365greetings.com/general/sorry/sorry-messages-for-boyfriend.html | Holiday Messages, Greetings and Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment